Monday, June 1, 2015

Link Love - 5 Inspiring Visual Artists


Blogging has really changed my creative path....for the better of course.  I never thought I would be this open online and share my artwork (even when I've felt insecure).  There are tons of artists out there that I love but I wanted to share a few with you today who continue to inspire me to create.

1.  Alisa Burke - Alisa does a little bit of everything.  She's an artist, teacher, wife, and mom.  Her style is eclectic and bold.  I've taken a few of her online classes and highly recommend them.  Visit her blog if you need artist blogging tips or fun DIY's.

2.  Finnabair - Anna Dabrowska is a mixed media artist from Poland.  I was on the Prima site and was drawn to her altered projects.  She also designs her own mixed media and paper crafting supplies.

3. Sue Brown Printmaker - I found Sue Brown via Pinterest.  She is a printmaker and works in enamel and collagraph.  I don't know a lot about her process and I like that.  Her blog will expose you to a few things about printmaking you might not know.

4.  Mystele - Mystele is a self-taught folk art painter.  She creates from the heart and you can see that in her work and the message she teaches.  Her style is whimsical and she is an uplifting artist.

5. Jane Davies - Jane is an abstract collage painter from Rupert, Vermont.  I believe I came across her Youtube channel before I started following her blog.  She has strong mark making skills and loves to experiment.  I'm always ready to jump in the studio after watching a video.

I'd love to hear from you.  Let me know what artists you love and why!

In the coming months I will have weekly Link Love posts and Artist Interviews will start in July. Follow me on Bloglovin for updates!
MissDanielleRenee

Follow Danielle Mack's board Artists on Pinterest.

3 comments :

  1. What a great post! I even got to learn about a new artist I didn't know! It would be hard to select just one.... I liked them all Xo) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, blogging has been an enjoyable journey for me too. Thanks for sharing your list of people who inspire you.

    ReplyDelete