Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Visual Journal Prompts: Summer Moon

art journal prompts

Are you feeling the heat yet?  It's just straight humid down south.  Summer is not officially here yet but I wanted to kick off June with something new.

So, here I am with a Visual Journal Prompt Series.  My journal needs some fresh ideas and I hope these prompts will get it the charge it needs.

I will post my journal pages here every Wednesday along with a mood board to add to the weekly inspiration.


Updated: I made some changes to the initial project.  I am happy with the new drawing.  My sister said she reminds her of mother nature.  I've never drawn dreads before and now I can't wait to draw them again.  I see this as a large painting, so hopefully after the move I can make it happen.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Of course I planned to have this page complete by today but it just didn't happen.  I'm at peace with my progress and will post the finished page next week.  (BTW - Can I just say how much I love owls!)

So, I would like to hear your summer plans down in the comments.  I hope you play along.  If you do please leave me a comment with your links!

Sharing with Creative Every Day

Follow Danielle Mack's board My Artwork on Pinterest.


No comments :

Post a Comment