Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fly Away Birds

I've been working hard on a series of paintings for my ETSY shop (apaintedpage).  I honestly loved making them and I am pleased at how they came out.  They are a set of five small mixed media paintings.  I tried to treat them like my art journal so I wouldn't feel so intimidated.  I had spring in mind when I painted them.  

Since I opened my ETSY I feel rushed to get things in there.  I'm trying to remember it's a marathon not a sprint.  And once I start rushing I get frustrated and discouraged.  So, I plan to add more items to the shop gradually.

  
 Three Green Birds







Soar







The Early Bird








Hatching





 

Wings To Fly





If you have an online shop please leave the link below! I'd love to take a look.


5 comments :

  1. Lovely chunky canvases - the colours are beautifully combined, and the bird silhouettes are so evocative.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Danielle,
    All of these paintings are very beautiful and unique, great collection.


    I have an Etsy shop…..
    (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CassienadognamedBoo)
    At first, I too felt obligated to fill the shop but I didn't like the feeling of being rushed so now I take my time , my only trouble is I get too attached to my work and don't like to part with it : )
    I think keeping active with art groups, you'll have plenty pieces to fill your shop in no time. Just enjoy the journey.


    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your collage canvasses, especially the birds. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous bird collages! These are fabulous.
    I especially love that they feel like SPRING! ;-)
    I'll be checking out your ETSY shop soon. xox

    ReplyDelete