Friday, June 28, 2013

Canvas Mini Book

I picked up this canvas mini book from Micheal's a while back.  It sat around for a while before I decided what I wanted to use it for.  The theme over on the Sketchbook Challenge for June is garden doodles.  I don't have a garden of my own so I just searched for photos of my favorite flowers online. 


I plan to bust out my oils and paint these up.


I am looking forward to seeing color on my flowers and 
I'm interested to see how the canvas pages hold up to oil paints.


I am sharing this post on the following sites:


11 comments :

  1. Very nice sketches...It will be nice to see the color!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great doodles...what a good idea. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas pieces look wonderful already, looking forward to seeing them coloured up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am sure it will be fab when finished. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sketches are wonderful. I know they will make beautiful paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is a wonderful idea. Can't wait to see it all finished.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely sketches, and what a great idea for your canvas album... looking forward to seeing the end result. I've also got one sitting around that I can't quite bring myself to do anything with in case I "mess it up"!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure it would turn out fine! I think you should go for it! I do plan on picking up some more before they are all gone!

      Delete
  8. Great start to your canvas book! Your initial sketches are lovely and you will have a beautiful piece when you have finished:)

    ReplyDelete