Saturday, December 3, 2011

Altered Dress Form

I've had this wooden dress form from Michael's for the longest and
 I finally pulled it out and dressed her up!




I had so much fun making this!  I first painted it black and covered this side with paper from Gartner Studios (my fav) then added bling, charms, buttons, a crochet flower and a 
vintage lady from Tim Holtz paper line.


This side was a challenge but a fun one because I popped out this Tim Holtz bird cage and added a huge necklace charm behind it.  I used my Fiskers flower punch for the small flowers.



Thanks for reading and have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. OMG Danielle, I love what you did with this dress form. This weekend I plan to look at all your post.I'm trying to follow you but It's not letting me. Sometimes my acct. bugs out. I'll keep trying. Thanks for visiting and commenting.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Sooo beautiful! I love everything about it. so very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete