Sunday, October 30, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge#71

I'm excited to be participating in the WMCS challenge this week...the weeks just fly by and I miss out on all these cool blog challenges.  Anyway...here is my card.  I had some leftover scraps from the Prima Printery Paper line.  The skeleton leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Recollections & Prima Bling, Fiskers butterfly punch, Crochet flowers from the Paper Studio and seam binding from ETSY.



Here is the awesome sketch...






Thanks for stopping by...I'd love to hear your feedback!


3 comments :

  1. oh my, this is stunning...luv the creativity...amazing...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, vintage loveliness! That paper is amazing, and I just love the butterflies fluttering across. The flower with the wispy leaves and the seam binding is the perfect topper. So beautiful, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these papers and I love your card

    ReplyDelete