Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge

Ok, so I was greatful to find this blog through YouTube I think???  Can't remember...but I thank the Lord for Stampin' Sisters in Christ because I struggle with incorporating the Word in my artwork and now I see that it may be a challenge but it's possible.

The challenge was to make what is broken look beautiful and repaired...as Jesus can repair us.  So, here's what I came up with...



Most of what I used were scraps of papers I had left over from other projects which I pieced together for this card.  I did alot of distressing.  The butterfly base is made from recycled cardboard and I also hot glued jewelry wire to the cardboard to flex the wings a bit.











Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  I had lots of fun making this card!  If you have questions or comments please let me know.  Have a blessed day!

5 comments :

  1. I like your card. The butterfly is quite lovely along with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I especially love how the wings were 'patched' by His great love. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, Congrats on being chosed for the top three. It certainly was worthy of the honor!!

    ReplyDelete